1. Program Description
The BambooHR Rewards Program (“Program”) is offered by Bamboo HR, LLC (“BambooHR”). Request a referral link from BambooHR and then share that link with your business or personal contacts who you believe would be interested in the BambooHR services. You will receive a reward for each of your contacts who attend a product demonstration and/or sign up for a subscription to BambooHR’s services.
The Program is open to all individuals who register to participate, are legal residents of the United States or Canada and are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
3. How to Participate
Register to participate in the Program, and you will receive a BambooHR unique referral link from BambooHR. Send your referral link to business or personal contacts you believe may be interested in using BambooHR’s services. If one of your contacts signs up for a demonstration of the BambooHR services using your referral link, you will be eligible to receive a reward. If your contact signs up for the BambooHR services, you will be eligible to receive a second reward. See below for details.
When a referral attends a product demonstration using your unique referral link, you will receive a $25 Amazon gift card. When a referral registers for a subscription to the BambooHR services, you will receive a $75 Amazon gift card (each gift card is referred to as a “Reward”). There is no limit on how many Rewards you can win. Participants who earn US$599 or more in Rewards will be required to provide BambooHR with a completed W-9 form or their Social Insurance Number for income tax purposes.
Rewards will be emailed to you at the email address you provide when you sign up to participate in the Program. Rewards are not transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash (except to the extent required by applicable law) and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except substitutions made by BambooHR, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Reward with one of comparable or greater value. BambooHR reserves the right to change the type of Rewards offered or stop offering certain Reward types at any time and for any reason. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with Reward acceptance and use are your responsibility.
By accepting a Reward, you consent to the use of your name, address (city and state/province of residence), voice, and statements relating to the Program or BambooHR, and photographs or other likeness if requested by BambooHR, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by BambooHR or any related entities in any media without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
5. Conditions of Participation
- a) By participating in the Program, you (i) acknowledge compliance with these Terms including all eligibility requirements, (ii) warrant that any information you provide in connection with the Program is true and accurate, and (iii) agree to be bound by the decisions of BambooHR which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Program. Participants who have not complied with these Terms are subject to disqualification from participation.
- b) As a condition of participating in the Program, you agree: (i) to release BambooHR from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Program or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of a Reward; (ii) that under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses) from BambooHR; (iii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program or a Reward shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iv) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will you be entitled to receive attorney fees, legal fees or court costs. Some jurisdictions may not allow certain limitations on damages, attorney or legal fees, or the ability to seek damages through a class action, so some of these restrictions may not apply to you.
- c) BambooHR reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend this Program at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, including if fraud, technical failures (including any network server or hardware failure), viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other causes corrupt the administration, security or integrity of the Program.
- d) BambooHR does not warrant that access to the Program will be uninterrupted. BambooHR is not responsible for, and you hereby waive any claim arising from, any problems that may arise, including, without limitation: (i) inaccessible or unavailable networks, websites, or other connection or accessibility problems; (ii) failed, delayed or misdirected communications, including any lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible or undelivered entries; (iii) technical malfunctions, printing, clerical, or other errors in connection with the administration of the Program or fulfilling Rewards; (iv) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Program; (v) damage to a user’s system occasioned by participation in the Program; or (vi) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Program.
6. General Terms
- a) Any attempt by a Program participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Program, including but not limited to the making of any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should any such an attempt be made, BambooHR reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney and other legal fees) from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including reporting participant activities to law enforcement for possible criminal prosecution. Any entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified from participation in the Program (and his/her referrals will not be eligible for a Reward).
- b) The Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms, or the rights and obligations of participant and BambooHR in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Utah, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Federal, state and local courts of Utah.
- c) In the event of any conflict with any Program details contained in these Terms and Program details contained in other Program materials (including, without limitation, any online or print advertising or marketing collateral), the details of the Program set forth in these Terms shall prevail.
- d) BambooHR may modify or update these Terms at any time. Your participation in the Program after modifications to these Terms become effective constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. You may review the most current version of these Terms at: https://www.bamboohr.com/rewards-program-terms/.
- e) The Program is sponsored by BambooHR. BambooHR’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Terms in any manner whatsoever. All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Program must be submitted in writing either via email to [email protected] or in writing to 335 South 560 West Lindon, UT 84042-1911.